I have seen this Laudree Rose Petal Blush in the interweb and every YouTuber and blogger have been raving about it, and sadly I can’t afford those kinds of makeup right now. So I have created a DIY dupe instead!
- Petal Fabric
- Mixing bowl
- Essence oil *Optional
- Cut the flower fabric into its petals or you can find a petal fabric already. And also, wash the fabric with lukewarm water then air dry it to kill any bacteria.
Click here to shop for the Fabric Petal. Just search for the word “Fabric Petal”
2. Mix your chosen blush and mix it with alcohol until you reach a semi paste-like consistency or a smooth like paint. There is really no ratio here because it all depends on your pigments. For me, my blush is very pigmented so I decided to come up with a paint-like consistency. This is also the part where you can add your essential oil to have that rose fragrant like the Laudree has. A little oil goes a long way so be careful in putting too much
3. Then using your brush you can now paint the petals with the blush consistency. Paint it both sides. When you see some clamps of blush on the petals in means that your consistency is not right and you must put more alcohol. It is also advisable to paint a thin layer so that the blush will not crack in the long run.
4. Paint each petal and let it air dry for at least over an hour
5. Put it on your jar and enjoy your blush!
And that it is for today’s blog!
Hope you learned something new today!
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to comment down below, would gladly answer them for you guys
Don’t forget to like this post and to subscribe via email!