Welcome back to my blog!
If you’re new to my site please hit that subscribe button on my home page
or if you are already subscribed, thank you and love you lots!
Also, don’t forget to give this a like and follow me on my social media accounts!
Today is another review day. Aloe Vera is such a wonderful plant that gives a lot of benefits to our skin. I have only known Aloe Vera as a cure for burns but apparently it has a lot of uses and it is taking over the beauty world. One of the most famous Aloe Vera product is the Aloe Vera gel. There are a lot of brands, especially Korean that sells Aloe Vera gel and that’s what I’m going to review. Farm Stay’s Aloe Vera Gel.
Farm Stay is a Korean brand that sells a lot of skin care product and also makeup.
ALOE VERA GEL MOISTURE SOOTHING GEL
Price: Php 290.00
Weight: 300 ml/ 10.56 fl.oz
- Four non-added, rich in 100% natural aloe essence, safe without stimulation, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory acne.
- Up to 100% aloe essence, water content is 6 times the regular face cream.
- Help relieve skin dryness caused by dry, dull, inhibit acne, eliminate scar and other skin problems.
- All natural ingredients such as sensitive skin can be used.
- Four no add: No mineral oil, no antiseptic, no artificial pigment, no chemicals added.
- Can be used for makeup before moisturizing gel, hair care, moisturizing hand skin, shaving or hair removal care.
- Soothe the sun after the skin, if necessary, thick coating can also be used as a moisturizing mask
How to use: This can be used as water mask, eye mask, hair film, moisturizing cream, soothing sunburn skin. Just apply the gel on the area you want.
Packaging: This comes in a round tube and has a product cover after the lid. The only problem I have for their packaging is that there is no English instructions or descriptions but there are English translation of the ingredients.
- I really love its fresh scent and I really feel that is relaxing in a way especially when you use in your face.
- I love how the consistency is not too thick.
- This really does a wonderful job of moisturizing my face but does not feel sticky or tacky after applying
- This dries fast so you don’t have to worry and wait for it to dry on your skin.
- It gives a very smooth but not oily feeling to the skin
- I use this on any area on my body that I feel dry. It is not only for the face but you can also apply it on the rest of your body.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is better to patch test to see if you are allergic to any substance included in the gel.
I am using a different gel right now because this is almost gone and I can say that the Farm stay Aloe Vera gel is better in a way that it is not sticky or tacky and doesn’t feel oily on the skin. Farm stay’s is a bit on the pricey side because currently what I’m using is just around Php 195.00
If you are using another brand of Aloe Vera gel, I would suggest to try Farm Stay’s version. I really love this and I’ve raved about this on my Instagram many times.
BOUGHT AT VISTA MALL ALL SHOPPE
ALSO AVAILABLE ON LAZADA
That it is for today’s blog!
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to comment down below, would gladly answer them for you guys
If you want full review on the said products please let me know!
Don’t forget to like this post and to subscribe via email!
NOT SPONSORED PRODUCTS THAT WORKS FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU