My first product review of the year will be Happy Skin’s Sakura Bloom Hydrating skin Booster. On my Blogmas # 20, I did mention that I will dedicate a post for this product so here it is!
“This hydrating skin booster features Sakura or Cherry Blossom Extract – ever so elusive, you can now experience its beauty all year-round. It helps lock in moisture to keep skin fresh and hydrated. Thrice purified Galactomyces delivers potent brightening, increased resilience, and moisture to provide supple and lustrous skin from the inside”
SAKURA BLOOM HYDRATING SKIN BOOSTER
Price: PhP 799.00 or $16
Made in Korea and it is the first skin care released of Happy Skin along side their brightening peeling gel
Strengthen the power of your skin with one product. Most effective when used immediately after cleansing, this boosting essence is the first step of skincare. Featuring a hydrate-and-glow double function, it helps with the recovery of tired skin.
How to use:
This is considered as a beauty water and it is applied before your toner. A beauty toner is a multi-tasker water that is also a toner but at and at the same time has cleansing, hydrating and brightening effect on the skin. This is a gentle toner that is good for daily use and for all skin type.
Spray directly onto face or on a cosmetic cotton pad. Spread evenly on the face with an inside-out direction. Tap face lightly to wake up skin and help increase absorption. For troubled areas, dampen a cosmetic cotton pad and leave over troubled area for three minutes.
- This comes in a spray bottle
- I love their pink bottle that really goes with the Sakura theme
- The spray is lovely! It has a fine mist that is not too harsh on the face.
- The bottle is also properly labeled with all the information you need.
Effectiveness: I did buy this because I was really curios and excited that Happy Skin has finally launched a skin care product. To be honest, when I bought this, I have ZERO knowledge what this is for and what it really does since I bought it on the first week of it being released and I haven’t read or watched any reviews yet.
At first I really thought this was just a face mist but when I read the labels on the bottle, I did conclude that this is a toner of some sort so I used it as a toner but Happy Skin released a step by step guide of a skin care routine with their product and it states that this could be use after cleansing and before applying toner so I would say that it is in between a toner and a micellar water to put it on a simpler way I guess.
- No strong scent, I was expecting a floral scent given it is a Sakura Bloom but it doesn’t have a really distinctive scent to it.
- It doesn’t feel sticky or tacky after it dries down
- Tried using the same time with my regular toner and my face felt super sticky
- If you really want a refreshing skin booster, put this in the fridge for a couple of minutes to cool it down.
- Do I reach for this often? No. I was really taken off by the tacky feeling it gives to my face when I use my toner. I do use it whenever I feel lazy in my skincare and would just like to refresh my face.
- Would I buy this again? Probably not. I didn’t have a significant effect or feeling for me to repurchase this.
- Would I recommend this? Yes and No. If you have a dry skin this is perfect for you but if you have an oily skin, I think that you could skip this step and just proceed to your toner.
PRODUCTS THAT WORKS FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU--WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES AND PREFERENCE NO PART OF THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY ANY COMPANY OR BRAND MENTIONED ALL PICTURES ARE MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
P.P.S. BETTER PICTURES IN THE NEXT COMING BLOG POST.