Today I want to share to everyone a review but not a makeup or skincare product but a hair care product. Often times I neglect my hair and that’s why I always have dry and frizzy hair so I was so excited to try these Rapunzel leave in treatment which I got from Charis. Aside from the glass skin that Koreans has, they also have a picture perfect hair. Those hair that is just perfectly straight and frizzy free and for those looking to achieve that perfect hair all day, I think this leave in treatment is perfect for you.
HEY DEUX YEOZA LEAVE IN TREATMENT –RAPUNZEL HAIR
The Top Maestro in hair industry, Hyun0 Tae’s 27 years professional know-how is finally revealed. Celeb’s Silky hair secret is all about the “Rapunzel hair”
Price: $10 for both or $4 each
FREE SHIPPING IN MY/SG/TH/PH/VN/US
A leave in treatment that revitalizes your damaged hair. These leave in treatment comes in Moist day that you apply on the start of the day and the Enriching night that you put before you go to bed to help build that damaged hair.
This Rapunzel Hair Cream prevents Hair from drying out, repairs split ends and restores hair’s body and shine.
The non-oily, non-sticky formula deeply nourishes without weighing hair down or altering color. It delivers beautiful shine and a subtle scent.
How to use:
You can use it either your hair is dry or wet.
For wet hair, put an ample amount to the mid-length of your hair blow dry or style it any way you want.
For dry hair, put an ample amount to your hair especially the ends.
Both comes in a cute box. The pink box and bottle is the Moist day and the blue one is the enriching night.
- After a week of using this I really got to see the difference. My hair my shiny and black. Basically it was lively and not dull at all.
- What I love most about these is that it is not sticky at all! Most of the hair treatment that I’ve used tends to be so tacky especially in our climate where it is so humid.
- It didn’t give me a dandruff which means that my hair loves the product and isn’t to harsh.
- The scent of the moist day smells so good. A mild floral scent that is not overpowering and even if I sweat, my hair will not bad at all after the day.
- Don’t put too much because a little goes a long way. The bottle can last you for a at least a couple of months.
Note: Even though this was sent to me by Charis, I really do love these product and really couldn’t find anything negative about it.
#RAPUNZELHAIR #CELEBEDITION #CHARISCELEB #HEYDEUXYEOZA #CHARIS @Charis_official
You can get this product through my Charis Shop
PRODUCTS THAT WORKS FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU--WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES AND PREFERENCE PRODUCT WAS SENT TO ME FOR REVIEW PURPOSES ALL PICTURES ARE MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED