For today I’ll give my thoughts about the Matte Matic Lipstick of the Kris Life kit line of Ever Bilena.. I can’t do a review on the brow liner and brow mascara and that’s because I am not good at doing my brows so my thoughts wouldn’t matter at all.
Kris Matte Matic Lipstick
Price: Php 245 or $5
Weight: 2.5 grams
“Discover pure and creamy matte goodness fit for a queen! With 2x more mattifiers than your regular lipsticks, you get long lasting, saturated color that feels soft and luxurious with every swipe”
It is a crayon type lipstick that has two shades. The pink shade is called LIFE and the red shade is called LOVE
- Super love the black box packaging with the 14 hearts and of course the signature Kris name.
- The shade is written on the lower part of the lipstick and not at the bottom
- Compared to the original Matte Matic Lipstick of Ever Bilena, the product inside doesn’t shake which I love because it means it is more stable.
- First thing I noticed is the scent of the product. It has a slight perfume scene into it.
- The lipstick glides so smoothly even though I have a chapped lips.
- It is definitely not transfer proof
- I usually go for the nudes rather the pink and reds because it think it is more flattering on me but I must say that the Life is okay- It gives a fresh vibes meanwhile I super love the shade Love. It is a powerful red that i personally love.
- It is super comfortable on the lips and really moisturizing.
- For Php 245 it is still affordable even though this was collab with thee Kris Aquino.
- If you want it to be more matte you can put a tissue into your lips and dab a little powder
- For those who has chapped lips, this is perfect because it does give you so much moisture.
- You can combine both colors and achieve a berry-ish shade
Overall love the product it self especially how creamy it is. I would definitely pick up these product on an everyday basis.
I can’t wait to see what more exciting products Ever Bilena and Kris Aquino has in store for everyone.
BEST COLLABORATION EVER!
PRODUCTS THAT WORKS FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU--WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES AND PREFERENCE NO PART OF THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY ANY COMPANY OR BRAND MENTIONED ALL PICTURES ARE MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED