It’s time for another Skin Potions review! I think I should do a separate segment for my review of skin potions? What do you all think? This is the 4th product that I am going to review that is Skin potions.
Skin potions is a local brand that offers a lot of skincare and makeup products suited for every Filipinos and is affordable compared to other drugstore brand. I have fell in love with the brand since last year when I first tried their Acne pie soap which incredibly works for me. When I first saw them in the bazaar, they already have a ton of skincare line but they still continue to grow their brand day by day which I’m so happy about.
“Skinpotions is a Filipino beauty brand that offers organic skincare and cosmetics at wallet-friendly prices. Made with natural ingredients, each Skinpotions product aims to enhance your skin and care for your complexion. Expect a soft, radiant, and flawless look.”
SNOW BERRY SLEEPING CREAM MASK
A multi-benefit cream that targets acne, spots, scars, and stretch marks
Price: Php 465 or $ 9
Weight: 50 grams
Lightens to minimize the look of dark spots and hyperpigmentation; helps treat acne to banish breakouts; smoothens and reduces the appearance of stretch marks; soothes insect bites; can also be used as a makeup primer and pore minimizer; protects with SPF45
Active ingredients includes snail Enzyme Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis, Tomato Extract, Rice bran oil and Lemon Peel extract
How to use: Apply an ample amount of the cream to your face and spread evenly. You can use this once or twice a day.
Packaging: As always Skin potions has the cutest packaging but what I have is their old packaging. They did a little re branding with their packaging. The cream is in a tub that makes it easy to get the product out but at the same time it does spill easily out of the tub and makes a huge mess on the side of the cap so be sure it is really tightly closed.
- Let’s start with the scent, it has a very sweet scent but I really don’t mind but if you are keen to sweet scent on your skin care maybe this is not going to work for you
- The cream has a thick consistency and a little goes a long way. I’ve been using this for almost a month now and it looks like I have not been using this at all.
- These cream did brighten my face but not instantly. The key to this product is to use it regularly.
- As I start using this more I can see that my face is starting to brighten day by day and it does help in making my face feels smooth
- I wouldn’t really use as a primer because I do find it a bit tacky to the touch and it may not help if you are oily.
- Small amount is enough to cover your face. Put too much and it will be to sticky and will feel to thick on the face.
- Use regularly to really see the difference
- I will continue to use this as this works for me. It didn’t break me out and really does brightens my face.
- I will use this product on my night skin care routine but not during the day because I really do find it tacky and not really meant as a primer.
- I think that Php 465 is an okay price given that maybe this tub could last me 6 months.
PRODUCTS THAT WORKS FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU--WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES AND PREFERENCE NO PART OF THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY ANY COMPANY OR BRAND MENTIONED ALL PICTURES ARE MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED