Hi guys. Today is another review day and this products is provided by Jolse.com — Jolse is an online Korean Cosmetic store; they have a wide range of Korean skincare and makeup brands including this CARYOPHY PORTULACA AMPOULE.
For those new to Korean skincare, an ampoule is like a serum but the difference is that this is more concentrated with active ingredients that is designed for different skin troubles.
CARYOPHY PORTULACA AMPOULE
An ampoule with highly concentrated amount of active ingredients that take care of troubled skin and make it healthier by feeding the skin with moisturizer and helping the absorption of active ingredients better.
This is a 3in1 amouple because it has 3 active ingredients which includes
- Portulaca Oleracea– This is a succulent type of plant that is rich in anti-oxidant, has anti-aging properties and helps protect the skin with environmental damage. This is also rich in omege 3 fatty acids and flavonoids which is good for skin protection.
- Artemisia Capillaris– This is an herb that has a lot of anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties
- Centella Asiatica-This is also an herb that has a lot of amino acids, bete carotine and fatty acids. For those with acne prone skin, this active ingredient will help you heal your acne faster, prevent scarring and may help prevent future acne.
How to use: Just use this as how you would apply your serums. For me, I directly apply the product to my face using the dropper.
- This product comes in a small green bottle and has a dropper to dispense the product.
- I am that type of user who wants to see how much of the product I have already consumed and with this one it is hard to do that since the bottle is covered by the label.
- I love how they also included the exact expiration date of the product when unopened but also has the universal shelf life logo which basically tells you that the moment you open the product you have one year to finish it (12M)
- I really didn’t know what to expect with this product or what effect I should look for but upon trying it out I feel like there is a brightening effect to this but only if I use this on its own for a couple of days. What I meant by that is after my toner, this is the next thing I apply and nothing more. I usually double tone and put on a sleeping mask but putting those two on–I can’t really see the full effect of this product so I decided to use it as is.
- Also, the ampoule is a water type and not like a thick serum which I like. I like how this is easy to apply to the face and how fast my face absorbs it. There is no tacky or sticky feeling after using this.
- The product has an herbal scent to it which is not surprising since some of the active ingredients are herbs. But the scent is just faint and not really disturbing.
- When I used this, I had a breakout from another product so what I did is to put more of the ampoule to the affected area just like how I would use a spot treatment and the next day my breakouts were smaller and it didn’t go any bigger. So this made my breakouts calm.
- I do appreciate this more as a spot treatment rather than applying this to my whole face. I could also just apply this to my troubled area just like the side of my nose.
- I love how this product has three active ingredients that the main goal is to protect your skin
- I will continue using this but as a spot treatment only.
- I feel like this product has a lot of potential and would be great for those with really bad breakouts.
And that is it for my CARYOPHY PORTULACA AMPOULE review. I hope you guys learn a thing or two and found this helpful.
Go visit Jolse.com for more Korean skincare and makeup products.
PRODUCTS THAT WORKS FOR ME MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU AND VICE VERSA WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES AND PREFERENCE PRODUCT WAS SENT FOR REVIEW PURPOSES BUT ALL THOUGHTS ARE 100% HONEST AND MINE ALL PICTURES ARE MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED