It’s another mask review! I hope you guys are enjoying my mask review because I still have a couple of mask review to post. If you want me to review a certain sheet mask comment down below so I could try it.
I have heard a lot of good reviews on Mediheal’s mask but I haven’t tried it out until last night. It’s really hard to find Mediheal mask from where I am. I know there are online shops that sells them but I rather buy them on a physical store so I won’t have to pay for shipping. I was really happy when I saw these Mediheal mask on our local department store so I did grab a couple to try out. They have different varieties but I only chose two–one of which is this black mask.
“‘MEDIHEAL’ is mask science that was created and tested by using beauty principles. ‘MEDIHEAL’ incorporates special skin know-how to provide custom solution for individuals based on their skin concerns and renews the skin to look and feel like it was received professional skin management. ‘MEDIHEAL’ uses a highly concentrated formulation of natural materials, helps your unbalanced skin become healthier by making it resistant to stress and caring skin balance”
Price: Php 160.00 or $3.25
Ingredients: Some notable ingredients include Charcoal powder, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3 that is known to have a lot of benefits including improve the appearance of large pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness),
Euterpe oleracea fruit extract (also know as Acai Berry that is known to have anti aging properties and helps treat acne) and it has Aquaxyl that is responsible for the moisture of the skin layers and boosting of hyloronic acid
Packaging: Again this is just your typical mask packaging but the design resembles like an IV. It has all the product description, ingredients and directions which are all in Korean and English.
Scent: I can’t seem to describe the scent but it is kinda strong but it’s not a bad scent. I actually like it.
Sheet Mask details:
- The mask is colored black and maybe that is because of the charcoal powder
- The sheet itself is not to thick or thin. The sheet is also soft and silky.
- It is soaked with essence but not dripping wet.
- I like how the mask is soft and feels very good to the skin.
- It did take a while for the essence to fully dry and it was a bit sticky.
- when I woke up I really did feel that this mask gave my face the moisture it needed and my face feels very soft.
- This mask overall feels so nice to the face and scent is actually calming. One of the mask I would consider to be luxe because it is $3 for one use.
Final Verdict: I normally don’t spend more than $2 on a sheet mask but this one is really worth it. I really love this mask! I would definitely repurchase this.
No part of this post was sponsored by any brand or company All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness We all have different skin conditions and preference What works for me might not work for you and vice versa