Today I’m going to share my latest thoughts about the Tok Stick that I have been using for a month now. I have done a first impression/session review on my Instagram and today I’m going to continue my review with some in depth thoughts.
View this post on Instagram
Sharing my first thought on @tokstick after my first try . . For those hearing tok stick for the first time, it is a self-skin care decvice using micro-needles. These needles are thinner than of our hair which can help our skin absorb the solution well. . . . The tok stick is made out of 49 pure gold plated needles which make is more effective and durable. This device is perfect for those who has some skin issues like those with huge visible pores, with wrinkles and a like but this can also help in hair regrowth. . . . I was a little bit scared at first knowing that I will poke my face with needles but it is not painful at all even if I stamp on the same area more than once. . . ✏️The device was user friendly. It was not complicated to put the ampoule inside and to stamp it on the face ✏️Cleaning is a breeze. It is super easy to clean and to sanitize ✏️I love how the device is light weight so it could be easy to stamp it for 15minutes ✏️Some parts of my face did turn red but it is just normal and I didn't feel any harsh reaction after ✏️On the next day, I felt that my face is supple and glowing. It is something I would desribe as a healthy looking skin but I still have a little redness on my cheeks but it's okay I just look like I'm blushing ✏️Totally loving the product as of now and I can't wait how this will totally affect my skin after continuous use. Big thanks to @tokstick for letting me try their product. 💖 #heyitsmeroseannereviews #tokstickxroseanne
BEU ON’s main product, Tok stick is a self-caring skin-stimulator. Using micro-needles thinner than that of our hair, the inner skin will be reproduced without harming the outer skin and the condition of our skin willl be imporved because drugs or other solutions are absorbed well.
Basically, Tok Stick is a micro needling device that you can use at the comfort of your home with no experts needed. Tok Stick is different from any other micro needling device because it is made out of the thinnest 49 gold plated needles.
Price: $75 or Php 3,750
How to use: The device can be a little intimidating at first but it is so easy to use!
HOW TO PREPARE THE TOK STICK
- Separate the top and bottom part by twisting it.
- Fill the bottom part with your chosen ampoules until the 2ml line
- Then put back the top and bottom part making sure it is tightly closed.
- Remove the cap and it’s ready to use
HOW TO USE IT ON YOUR FACE
- Put the top part down ward and start shaking it a couple of times or until you see ampoule coming out. For highly viscous ampoule it may not come out on the device properly so it is suggested to use a liquid type of ampoule
- I use it for 15 minutes by pressing my face with the device. At first I use it all over my face and after that I concentrate on my most problematic area which is my cheeks.
Packaging: I love how classy and elegant the device is with the black and gold color theme. The device also came in wrapped (see photo above) in a plastic box with the instructions at the back.
The device is also very light weight which is great so it would be easier to use.
Effectiveness: It should be noted that I have been using this once or twice a week for the last month.
- On my first review I was really impressed on how it made my face looked brighter and supple and just over all gave me a healthy looking skin
- I instantly saw after 2 weeks of using that my pores where not that loudly visible as compared to waking up before wherein I could instantly saw how large my pores are.
- Every after use it still gives me redness but it is totally normal.
- I said before that it is painless and it is true until I use an ampoule with acids. I felt a tingling sensation but it was still tolerable.
- You can clearly see on my BEFORE photos that my pores were super visible and large and on my AFTER photos those pores are clearly smaller and less visible.
- On my second comparison picture my BEFORE photos shows how like bumpy my forehead is and clearly see a lot of bumps but on my AFTER photos I has less bumps on my forehead.
- I have use this at least 7 times and I clearly see a lot of difference. I remember complaining the other night on how I can see my pores are but I forgot how my face looked like weeks ago! My pores were excessively huge and visible before and right now I couldn’t really see that huge pores of mine unless I look very closely on the mirror.
WOULD I RECOMMEND AND PURCHASE THIS? Yes! I love the results. Aside that it made my pores less visible it actually did help remove the bumps on my forehead. I think the price is okay for the device since you can use it multiple times and you have full control on what ampoule you will use.
I also love how this device is so easy to use and clean up is so easy! You just clean the lower part in a running water to make sure there is no ampoule left and then you soak the needle part on an alcohol and let it air dry. Easy!
It is also awesome how this is not painful for me at all except when I use an ampoule with an acid and I felt a tingling sensation.
- If you want to use a high viscosity ampoule it is also okay–you just need to spread the ampoule on your face.
- I like using a mask after using Tok Stick just to calm my face.
And that’s it for my Tok Stick review! I will continue using this because I just love the results!
BEUON TOK STICK
This product was sent to me for review purposes Opinions are 100% honest to goodness and all mine All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated What works for me might not work for you and vice versa