Hi guys! Just dropping by to share some quick thoughts about this Peri Pera Airy Ink Velvet in the shade #1 Heart grapefruit and #8 Glimpse brick brown. I got this from Charis and you could also get yours on my Charis shop. (https://hicharis.net/_heyitsmeroseanne)
WHAT I LOVE
- This is one of the most light weight tint I have ever tried. I feels like I am not wearing anything on my lips.
- I really love the velvet texture it has and how this doesn’t dry my lips.
- It is very blendable and even if you blend it the color will still be rich.
- I super love the shade #8 because it is my perfect MLBB (My lips but better)shade. It is very nice for an everyday look.
- The shade #1 is in the tone of redish orange but still very wearable. Suits me well even if I have a dark tone.
This tint has a color payoff of a lipstick but has that lightness of a tint. I am very happy with this tints and I want to try out more of their shades and other formula.
Again if you want your too, you can check out my Charis shop!