It’s time to give my last product review for the Style Korean try me, review me event and today’s star is Some By Mi’s H7 Hydro Max Cream.
Before I go on with my review, I just want to thank Style Korean for giving me this chance to try out a couple of Some By Mi products and to my readers, even though this is gifted please know that my reviews are 100% honest and this also goes to all my reviews and post.
H7 Hyrdo Max cream is a called H7 because it of the Septuple moisturizing technology incorporated in this product. This means that this moisturizer is filled with 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid that goes in the deep layer of our skin and creates a barrier so that moisture is maintain in our skin for a long time.
Price: $17 or Php 2,032
Description and Claims:
Deeply moisturizes skin with 7 hyaluronic acid molecules.
A septuple moisturizing barrier deep inside the skin with its 7 molecules.
The 7 types of hyaluronic acid fills in from the deepest layer of the skin and creates a barrier so that it can maintain the optimum moisture for a prolonged time.
The 7 Hyaluronic acid are the following, H1 Barrier Strengthening, H2 Perfect adhesive, H3 Super Moisturizing, H4 Transform moisture to the deepest layer, H5 Snail Slime Extract, H6 Moisture to the Epiderms and lastly H7 which is responsible for instant lifting of Micro wrinkles.
Ingredients: This product is filled with natural skin soothing ingredients such as Rosemary, Chamomile, Green tea and Centella Asiatica.
How to use: After cleansing and put on your other skin care, apply this by putting an good amount to your face and gently spread it until it is absorb by your skin.
Packaging: This cream comes in a plastic tube. I think the box is filled with wonderful information about the product but it’s all in Korean and I did had a hard time looking for a full ingredient list since it is also not on the website however all other information are available on Style Korean.
Effectiveness and other Experiences:
- The scent of this cream is very citrus-y. It smells like lemon which I find surprising since lemon is not on the ingredient list.
- The consistency of this cream is more of that gel type rather that very cream moisturizer.
- It was easy to spread and blend the moisturizer and a little goes a long way with this product.
- However I feel like this is a bit tacky and it takes a while for it to be fully absorbed even though it is marketed as those non sticky cream. Maybe it’s just the humidity here in the Philippines that makes it tacky.
- I was using the Miracle cleanser and toner with this cream and both were a bit drying so this cream really did made sure that my face is well moisturized.
- On the long run even though I was constantly using drying products, I never had dry patches and I have this cream to thank for.
Final Thoughts and Tips:
- Since I am using some drying products I still use this however, I do not plan to use this everyday since I just don’t like that very tacky feeling especially on these very hot day. It really takes a while for my skin to full absorbed the cream.
- If you are from a country that experiences winter I think this is best for you since it really does lock in moisture.
That is it for my H7 Hydro Max Cream Review! Happy Monday!
Direct Link to the Product:
Product was sent by Style Korean All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness We all have different skin conditions and preference What works for me might not work for you and vice versa