Happy Friday! Today is another review day and the spot light is on TMYS Iconic Brightening Essence. TMYS asked me if I want to try out their essence and of course I said yes because it is nice to try out new products from Indie brands and of course to support them.
TMYS is an indie brand from Thailand that takes pride in their product that is Vegan and Cruelty free.
TMYS selects natural ingredients in a unique way. Advanced manufacturing process. Free of irritating substances.
TMYS can be distributed in over 100 countries. To make you confident And there are smiles every time you see results from using the product.
Price: ฿1290/ $43/₱ 2100
Description and Claims: This essence is packed with pure Vitamin C like Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid that helps correct skin tone, reduce dark spots and restore moisture. This essence will also make your skin appear smooth, more translucent and luminous.
TMYS “Brightening Essence” is a
high performance, lightening treatment. Proven to help in the radiance. Skin appears bright. Reduce dark spots. Skin tone And help to fix the defects of the skin.
Ingredients: Some notable ingredients include Aqua, Niacinamide, Tangerine peel extract, Aloe Vera leaf extract, Rosemary oil, Benzyl Alcohol and Potassium Sorbate.
TMYS Formulate: Ensures that TMYS products are free of Paraben, PEG, Silicone, Mineral oil, Petrolatum Phthalate, Mercury, Hydroquinone, Steroid, Retinoic acid, Synthenic colorant, Fragrance and Animal Ingredeints.
How to use: Apply on your clean skin and gently rub on your face. You can use this twice a week on your day and night routine.
Packaging: The box has all the important product information in English which includes product description and ingredients. This essence comes in a brown glass bottle and has a dropper to dispense the product.
Effectiveness and other Experiences:
- I really like how this essence comes with a dropper so it is easy to dispense the product, makes it more hygienic and also easy to control the amount of product to release.
- This essence smells very citrusy but I really don’t mind since I am a fan of those kind of scent.
- The essence is not too watery nor too thick. A little goes a long way with this essence so this 30mL product can last me a long time.
- On the first night that I tried this, I felt a little sting but it was tolerable and it didn’t happened again.
- I like how my skin easily absorbed the essence and how fast it dried out.
- When it dried out, I really felt that my skin was so smooth! The next day I really did notice that my face was a little brighter but most importantly it looked healthier.
- I also noticed that my face started to get less and less oily by my continuous use of this essence.
Final thoughts and Tips:
- This essence is not drying at all and over all worked well with my skin care routine.
- I love this essence and I will definitely continue using this and will purchase it for myself.
- If you have a sensitive skin you might want to patch test first and also keep in mind that this is made with pure vitamin C so be constitutions when applying this essence near your eyes.
Big thanks again to TMYS for sending this awesome essence! You can go check out their website and social media accounts for more information.
Product was sent to me by TMYS for review purposes All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa