Happy Sunday! I am back with another mask review and this time it is a brand that I am not familiar with and that is always exciting.
I grabbed this mask at Watsons because the packaging looks super cute and interesting. Oh Watsons why are you always tempting me to buy things I really don’t need.
This mask is made in Korea and the brand was actually founded by 5 people in the cosmetic industry from London, Canada and of course Korea.
It is Faith in Face’s belief that every person possess their own unique style of beauty. We believe the role of cosmetics is to help reveal and bring to light each individual’s hidden beauty, rather than change your face.
Price: Php 109.00 or $2.18
Ingredients: Some notable ingredients include Niacinamide, Peppermint leaf extract,Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, Alcohol Denat and Fragrance.
This mask does contain Alcohol and fragrance so if you are sensitive to those ingredients this might not be the mask for you.
Packaging: The packaging really got me that’s why I picked this up. It is an interesting design for a mask because usually mask packaging just illustrate the main ingredient. With this mask it has a 50’s or 60’s and the girl is giving me Marilyn Monroe vibes.
It has all the product information in English including the ingredient list.
Scent: This mask has a mild floral scent to it. It is not too over powering though.
Sheet Mask details: This mask has a protective film and that is because the sheet is really thin. It hugs my face perfectly given that it is a thin mask and the size was also good except that the hole in the mouth was pretty huge.
- You have to be very careful in peeling the film and make sure that you do it right the first time because it is really hard to fix it given that this is a very thin mask.
- I actually like the thinnest of this mask because it just hugs perfectly on my face and it is very comfortable. I didn’t have to fix the mask every now and then
- It is cooling on the face and my face didn’t have any bad reactions.
- This claims to be a whitening mask but I actually expected it already not to have that effect and I was right.
- However, this mask was very moisturizing and refreshing. The next day I noticed that my face was smoother than usual and it made my face look healthy and not dull.
- I love this mask for the reason that it hugs my face perfectly and how refreshing it is. I visited their website and they have more cool mask such as a peel off mask so I can’t wait to try that. Overall, I think this brand is awesome for being different and I really can’t wait to try their other products.
That is it for this mask review! Peace out!
FAITH IN FACE
No part of this post was sponsored by any brand or company All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness We all have different skin conditions and preference What works for me might not work for you and vice versa