I felt so excited when I saw these mask at our Watsons because I have been looking for these for the longest time every since I saw these at @feedthyface’s Instagram story.
I love mim ever since I saw the sticker on Facebook messenger. Some how she reminds me of myself when I was younger because I also have the same hair style before plus she has a pet cat which I also have!
Price: Php 59 or $2 (not sure about this because I threw the receipt. ops)
Ingredients: Some notable ingredients include Magnolia Flower extract, Citrus Junos Fruit extract and Niacinamide.
This mask is said to be free from Parabens, Alcohol and Colourants.
Packaging: They have other variant but this brightening mask is in a blue pack and of course it has pictures of mim with a Magnolia flower on her hair. It also has an illustration of mim using the mask which is super cute! It has all the product information although some information was so hard to read because it was printed with very very small letters.
Scent: As expected this has a floral scent to it but it is not over powering.
Sheet Mask details: I love the fit of the mask since it really hugged my face well and also the sheet isn’t too thick nor thin which is perfect because it doesn’t tear easily and at the same time adhere well.
Also, it is said that the sheet mask is made out of biodegradable, nature-friendly bamboo fibre.
- The thickness of the essence reminds me of a jelly mask which I liked and it felt very cooling on the face.
- This is a whitening mask but I didn’t see that whitening effect after using this
- However, I really felt that the mask hydrated my face really really good. I woke up to nice healthy looking skin.
- I didn’t see the whitening effect BUT I still loved this mask because of the jelly like essence, how my face felt hydrated and the healthy looking skin it gave me.
- Now, I can’t wait to stumble upon the other two variants so I could try them also but I have the worst luck on finding them since it is sold out near our Watsons.
No part of this post was sponsored by any brand or company All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness We all have different skin conditions and preference What works for me might not work for you and vice versa