Happy Thursday everyone! Today’s review is from the brand “I’m From” which I was not familiar with until I was offered by Wishtrend to send me this mask and also I am not too familiar with Mugwort so this got me all excited to try out something new.
Price: $35 or Php 1800
Weight: 100g or 3.88fl. oz
Description and Claims:
The I’m from Mugwort Mask is a wash off mask to calm and soothe the skin. Containing 2.1% of mugwort, full of vitamins and minerals, it quickly soothes irritation and redness while having a cooling and calming effect.
Basically this is a wash off mask that helps calm down the skin and reduces skin heat leaving a smooth and healthy skin.
Ingredients: Some notable ingredients include Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosemary extract and of course Mugwort
This is a special mask because the ingredients is so precious since the Mugwort used is collected in May and aged for 3 years in sea breeze. Mugwort is known to be Korea’s Tea Tree because it has soothing and healing properties. This specific mask has 2.1% real Mugwort and even has some real Mugwort bits.
How to use: Apply a generous layer of the mask into your face. Leave the mask for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
Packaging: This mask is packaged in a glass jar and it includes a spatula to hygienically dispense the mask. The box it comes with if complete with information including the directions, ingredient list and product description in English.
Effectiveness and other Experiences:
- This mask has a really herb scent to is which is expected because Mugwort is an herb. It didn’t bother me that much since the scent does fade a little when the mask is already lathered in my face.
- I love the mild gel formulation of this mask because it is easy to apply into the face even if it has some Mugwort bits.
- I easily noticed how my face feels so smooth and soft after washing and how it has a slight cooling effect during masking.
- Every time I have break outs I just lather this into my face and instantly calms down any redness and even helps flatten some stubborn acne.
- Clean up is a bit messy and you have to really take time to wash your face after to make sure that there are no remaining Mugwort pieces.
Final thoughts and Tips:
- This has become my emergency mask whenever I feel my face is really in a bad state or when I have bad break outs.
- I personally think that this would be perfect for the summer since it has a cooling effect and eliminates skin heat, this could come in handy to freshen up my face during those days.
I am totally in love with this and would recommend it for all skin types with some caution to those sensitive with herb scent.
Affiliate link: https://www.wishtrend.com/?a_aid=heyitsmeroseanne
Product was sent to me by WISHTREND All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa