I’m back with another review before the year ends! Today’s spotlight is from a brand that I really loved and has a special place in my heart–BENTON COSMETICS. Quick story-Benton is one of the first international brand that I got lucky to be a part of their try me event and this was late 2017 and now this is my 4th review for them and I still have another one to be posted next year so my love for Benton is on a different level.
Weight: 120ml or 4.05fl.oz
Description and Claims: This is a lotion and not to be confused with a cream. This green tea lotion is dermatologically tested, has a pH balance of 6 or mildly acidic, this pH level is the same level when our skin is at healthiest state.
This lotion is great for dull skin that needs instant moisture. This is also good for those with skin stress and oil-water balance of skin with excessive oiliness including oily or combination skin.
Some notable ingredients include:
- Green tea– This lotion is made out of 50% green tea leaf water that is specifically harvested at Boseong Korea which is really famous for their Green tea. Green tea is known to be packed of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This helps keeps the skin clean and privatized dull and tired skin at the same time.
- Tocopheral– This is a vitamin E which is known to be an anti-oxidant and helps protect skin from free radicals.
Other ingredients include botanical oils. It also to be noted that Benton is completely cruelty free, fragrance free and free from other harmful ingredients.
How to use: After prepping your skin with a toner, you can apply this after your serum or essence stage and right before you apply your cream.
Packaging: This lotion is in a high quality plastic bottle and and has the product information and other important details in English and Korean. The bottle itself has a hole in the middle to dispense the product.
Effectiveness and other Experiences:
- These rainy days are taking a toll on my skin and just sucks up all the moisture so this was sent to me on a perfect timing.
- I wasn’t expecting the lotion to be watery but at the same time I really liked it because it was very light on the face. I personally don’t like anything heavy or too thick so the consistency was just perfect.
- This lotion just freshens up my face and leaves a rich moist feeling.
- This lotion doesn’t leave a tacky or sticky feeling after so I even used this in the morning before I apply my makeup.
- It is suggested to use this before you apply your cream but I personally just skip with my cream since this does the job even better than my current cream.
- The only thing that I don’t like about this product is the bottle itself. It has a hole in the middle but it is still hard to dispense the product. I can’t squeeze the bottle since it is too hard and when I tap the bottle into my palms, it just leaves a mess.
- I love how this is light and watery because it feels so good on the skin. Bonus points since it is not tacky that I can even use this as a moisturizer before I apply my makeup.
- I would recommend this to all skin types even to my oily girls since this not heavy on the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.
- I personally would like the packaging to be in a tube instead of the bottle because the struggle was real to dispense the product but other than that this is really a great product.
This is it. Ending my 2018 with a product review. Thank you to you who’s reading this.
Green tea Lotion: https://bit.ly/2EXdqZW
This product was sent to me by BENTON COSMETICS for review purposes All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa