I ended my 2018 with the Benton Green Tea Lotion review and now I am starting the year with another product review for them. If you remember last September I also did a review of their Good Bye Redness Centella mask and I loved it and I think everyone in the skin care community also loved it so when they posted about their new Good Bye Redness Centella Gel I know that I have to try it because their mask did wonders on my skin.
GOOD BYE REDNESS CENTELLA GEL
Price: $16 or Php 800.00
Weight: 100g or 3.52oz.
Description and Claims: This product claims to say good bye to skin concerns such as irritated skin, blemishes and uneven skin tone. This gel is said to give instant nourishment and hydration while soothing irritated skin so that it may become healthy and clear.
Ingredients: The star ingredient of this gel is Centella Asiatica. This gel contains 80% eco-friendly Centella Asiatica ingredients harvested in Korea. Centalla is known to as the tiger grass because it is said that tigers lie down on Centalla grass after getting wounded and their wounds would heal after being in contact.
How to use: This gel is recommended for the following skin types:
- Dry skin with dull complexion
- Uneven skin tone
- Dry with sensitive skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Skin that needs protection and those sensitive to harmful chemicals
You can use this before applying your cream but what I personally did is to put the cream on the area where I only have issues.
Packaging: This gel comes in a very convenient tube. It is easy to dispense the product and I love the pink and white design. The box contains all necessary information about the product such as ingredient list, product description and Caution.
- I could describe the texture of the gel as the same the Aloe Vera gel we are all aware of but this has a lighter feeling.
- It doesn’t have a noticeable scent and that is also because Benton doesn’t add artificial fragrance to their products.
- So here’s my story, after receiving this I immediately tried it and initial thoughts was that this is a so-so product that helps give extra boost of hydration to the skin then I caught a cold and I was endlessly wiping my nose which ended up being irritated and I don’t know what I was thinking or if I was even thinking but I use a chemical exfoliator and oh boy my nose was on fire. My nose felt very stingy and gave me a burning sensation and I did panicked a little until I remembered that I have this gel. I immediately applied this and it really calmed down the burning sensation and after a few minutes the pain was gone. I noticed that my nose got red but the next day it wasn’t anymore.
- Lately my skin has been more and more sensitive and maybe because of the different exfoliator I’m using but this gel always always saves me.
- It does leave a bit of a tacky finish but I really don’t mind at this point because it does help my irritated skin.
- This is a life saver gel. If you are going to ask what’s the difference with this gel to an aloe gel is that this is more hydrating and really relives irritation and redness faster.
- If you have sensitive skin I would recommend you to get this one to help with skin irritation.
This Good Bye Redness Centella Gel is definitely now a must on my stash.
Direct link to the Product: https://bit.ly/2RaUvC6
Product was sent to me by BENTON COSMETICS in exchange for an honest review. All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa