If there is one brand that is constantly releasing great products, it has to be Benton. When they announced that they were looking for reviewers for this eye patch I immediately sign up since I love eye patches and of course the brand so I am really glad that I was one of those chosen to try these out.
BENTON Snail Bee Ultimate Hydrogel Eye Patch
Snail bee Hydrogel Eye Patch hydrates and nourishes skin with Sacchromyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Bee Venom and seaweed extract. The hydrogel eye patch vitalize and refreshes skin, leaving the eye area bright and supple
This eye patch is supposedly made up of naturally derived essence melts on the skin, tightly adheres and directly delivers the active ingredients. This eye patch is also free of artificial coloring, fragrance, PEGs, silicon oil and other harmful ingredients. However, this is said to be mildly acidic but relieves burden and stress from the skin.
This eye patch comes in a dark brown tube and the eye patch itself is colored black with some sparkles. This also comes with a spatula to properly scoop out the patches and also this comes with 30 pairs of patches.
- Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate
- Bee Venom
- Tea Tree leaf water
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Seaweed extract
This eye patch also has gold, diamond powder, pearl powder and Charcoal powder. All of the said ingredients are either responsible for soothing, brightening and moisturizing the skin.
HOW TO USE
Using the spatula provided, take out the patches and place it in your desired area. Remove the patches after 10-20 minutes and proceed with your routine.
This eye patch; as to any eye patch, you can use this not only under your eyes but other areas in your face which you think needs some extra nourishment such as your cheeks, forehead and chin.
This is suitable for every skin type but would see greater effects with those with dull, tired skin, those who needs soothing due to stress and other those who wants extra skin nourishment.
- The thickness is just right that it adheres well and at the same time doesn’t tear easily.
- The essence has a thick consistency to it unlike the ones I have tried that is too watery. The patches are also well coated with the essence
- It really does leave the skin really moisturized and really does a great job in soothing the skin because I tried using this on my cheeks on a hot day and it left my skin feeling less irritated.
- The only thing that I didn’t like about the eye patches is the fact that it leaves a slight tacky finish after and that the essence doesn’t immediately gets absorb by the skin.
Overall I love how these patches are made with healthy ingredients and the fact that these are eco-friendly since they are water-soluble. This really worked on soothing and moisturizing my skin. The adhere is pretty good too and I have no complain with the packaging and with regards to the application of the patches. A really good eye patch to have especially if you always have tired and stressed eyes and or if you want to sooth a specific area on your face.
Product was sent to me by BENTON COSMETICS in exchange for an honest review. All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa