I recently posted a separate blog post about the new brand BELL FLOWER and my review of their HEART LEAF serum. Today, I want to share my thoughts about their IDEBENONE Brightening Serum. I purposely chose this serum because I usually have dull and tired-looking skin, so I thought this serum might help me deal with those concerns.
IDEBENONE is an anti-oxidant that protects our cells from environmental damages and improves fine lines, dryness and skin texture. It is said that IDEBENONE is more powerful than Vitamins C and E in preventing skin damage.
Price: $28.00 or Php 1,400
A treatment serum that has brightening and moisturizing effect. This also can help smooth out skin textures and prevent skin damages. This serum contains:
- Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (Idebenone) which is responsible for anti-aging, skin moisturizing and promoting collagen synthesis
- Niacinamide (2%) which we all know has a whitening effect and can improve the skin barrier.
Other ingredients include Water, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene glycol, Niacinamide, Propolis extract, and plant and flower based extracts. Full ingredient list on their website
This serum comes in a light yellow color and has a light citrus scent to it.
Packaging: This serum comes in a matte finish glass bottle with a dropper. This also comes with a box with product information such as ingredient list and of course product description.
How to use: Apply a few drops of the serum onto your face before you apply your moisturizer. I personally drop the serum onto my fingers first before applying it to my face so that the dropper doesn’t get contaminated.
- This serum feels very light on the skin and I like that oil-like consistency of this serum.
- I love using this serum because it’s not tacky at all and my skin absorbs it quickly making my routine a tad bit faster.
- I did see some improvements in my skin textures but it didn’t entirely clear it out. However, the glowing, healthy look is really visible.
- I also like that even though it has Niacinamide and other flower and plant extracts, it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
I love how this serum has awesome ingredients for the skin and I could really see the improvement on my skin texture. This is a great serum for those with sensitive skin but want to incorporate Niacinamide and other vitamins into their routine.
Product was sent to me by BELL FLOWER All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa