It really excites me when local brand reach out to me to try out their products because it’s really nice to explore something that is locally produced and owned. HADA STORY sent me their three (3) best selling products from their line, for me to try and I finally I can give my thoughts after over a month of testing them out.
“A skincare and makeup line carefully curated from botanicals and clays with men, women on the go and all the mommas in mind “
Today’s spotlight will be on HADA STORY. Hada Story is an online beauty brand that sells not only skincare products but also makeup products that are organic or plant derived. Hada Story takes pride in producing products in small batches to ensure freshness. Their products are safe for pregnant woman, lactating moms and it is safe for those with sensitive skin.
So they sent me their Bright Face Foam Wash, Fresh Face Floral Water, and Here Comes the Sun Serum.
Bright Face Foam Wash with Calendula + Witch Hazel
A foam facial wash that is said to have a brightening effect and is nourishing to the skin. Contains Calendula extract that has anti-inflammatory properties and Witch Hazel extracts that helps fight acne. This facial wash is said to be good for those with dull, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Price: Php 350.00
- First of, I don’t know why but I expected it to have a rosy scent maybe because it is kinda pink but to my slight disappointment it just smells like an ordinary soap.
- A little goes a long way with this facial wash since it is that foam type. I personally just use 1 pump for my face so the bottle can really last for months.
- I like using this in the morning when my face just look so dull. This facial wash instantly gives that brightening effect.
- I didn’t get any bad reactions using this facial wash and didn’t made my skin sensitive.
Fresh Face Floral Water
A mist that could help brighten the face and at the same time can give hydration. This could also work as a makeup setting spray. This mist also has an anti-bacterial property and it is said to be suitable for all skin types.
Price: Php 400.00
- When they say floral, they weren’t kidding. It has a really rosy scent to it which I personally think is a little over powering. I have a setting spray from another brand with a rose scent but it is just mild and the scent does disappear quickly unlike this mist.
- In terms of the mist itself, it is really fine which I totally love! It doesn’t release clumps of water so it is really good for setting your makeup.
- As a setting spray, it has great oil control and doesn’t create a cakey look.
Here Comes the Sun Everyday Sun Protect Serum
A serum that contains SPF 45 PA++ and has Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Witch Hazel ,Moringa Seed oil, and Jojoba Seed Oil
Price: Php 400.00
- I love using this under my makeup because it has a very velvety finish. If I just want that fresh, glowy look I use this before applying my makeup.
- I don’t use this on it’s on when I go out because sunscreen is still for sun protection however, I like using this indoors. I still like to apply my SPF even in indoors.
I love the cleanser and the serum. The mist isn’t my go to for setting my makeup but it is good for skin hydration. The packaging of these products are simple but sleek which I love. Upon checking their website and their instagram, they have a lot of products for different skin types and concern. I am personally eyeing on buying on their clay mask because it looks so promising. They also have their own makeup line that you could check out.
Big thanks to Ms Steph for sending these out.
Products was sent by HADA STORY All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa