If you are already on your 20s, it’s is nice to already incorporate some eye care since this is the time when you can see some dark under eyes, fine lines and wrinkles. Eye cream is a must but you can upgrade your routine by using an eye gel patch. Eye gel patch are popular in South Korea and is now taking over the beauty world. These patches are made to moisturize the skin, reduce puffiness, brightens the under eye and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
Gaston is an up and coming South Korean brand that focuses on creating innovative skincare products to provide to the endless need of the beauty industry. They have a cushion and 2 types of gel eye patch but today I’m just going to share my thoughts about their SHOOTING STAR BLACK EYE GEL PATCH.
Ingredients: Some notable ingredients in this eye patch
- Pure Tea Tree Extract– helps smooth the skin and also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Centella Asiatica Extract– A very popular skincare ingredient that helps calms the skin and best suited for those with sensitive skin
- Aloe Vera – Responsible for giving moisture to the skin and helps calm the skin
- Acai Berry– Helps protect your skin from internal stress
Aside from the ingredients mentioned above this eye gel patch also has BLACK COMPLEX or combined properties of Wild Soya bean, Black rice, Black Pepper, Mulberries fruit, Cacao and Cinnamon. These ingredients are said to help revitalize the skin and make it more healthier.
How to use: Place the eye patch on your desired area and leave it for a good 15-20 minutes or when you feel that the essence has been fully absorbed. Even though this is an eye patch, you can still use this in other parts of your face and body which you would like to have extra moisture.
Packaging: This gel patches are in a plastic tub and each tub contains 60 pieces of patches or 30 pairs of eye patches.
Also, the eye patches it self has some glitters but don’t worry as this is safe and doesn’t transfer on the skin.
- This has a slight FLORAL SCENT to it which I actually love. The scent isn’t too over powering and is actually calming
- The patch isn’t too thick which I think is the reason why it adheres good on the skin. However, since it is not too thick, it tends to get ripped too easily.
- This also doesn’t leave a tacky feeling after and the essence isn’t too sticky and thick also.
- This helped reduce the puffiness on my eyes and really did give that moisture it needs.
Tips and Final Verdict:
- This is a great everyday patch for those tired eyes. I personally liked using this compared to my other eye patches because of the adherence. I can move freely using this eye patch without having to worry that it will fall out.
Product was sent by GASTON for review purposes All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness What works for me might not work for you and vice versa