My skin is getting better and I can point out that it is because of my consistent, and properly exfoliating. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells and aid in cell turnover. Using Chemicals to peel the skin such as AHA, BHA, and PHA will make the skin feel and look smoother. It can also help brighten up the face and improve the appearance of a mild scar.
Price: $34 or Php 1,580
Description and Claims:
An at-home peel with powerful BHA and AHA ingredients
This is a wash off serum that helps removes dead skin cells to have a smoother looking and feeling skin.
Ingredients: This product is filled with natural skin-soothing ingredients such as Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide. It also has various fruit extracts.
How to use: After cleansing, dry your face with a towel. With a dry face, put an ample amount of the serum onto your face. wash off the serum after 15-20 seconds only! Dry your face again and proceed with your normal skincare routine.
Packaging: This comes in a box with some product descriptions in Hangul, but you can find the full product information in BEAUTYMNL. The serum is in a glass bottle with a dropper for easy dispensing of the product. A very sleek and simple product packaging.
Effectiveness and other Experiences:
- This has an alcohol-like scent that can be strong for someone sensitive to smell. The scent does fade when you rub the product on your face.
- The consistency of this serum is runny that makes it easy to apply and to spread into the skin.
- It does sting on the skin, but it is very tolerable. However, if you have sensitive skin, I would really suggest that you patch test first on a small portion of your face.
- During my first try, I didn’t really feel and see a noticeable difference, but, on my second trial, my face felt smooth and supple. On my next couple of tries, it made my face feel smoother.
Final Thoughts and Tips:
- I am loving this serum! the more I use this, the more I see the effects. It makes my skin feel and look smoother.
- The Tingling effect is tolerable for me but it can sting more if you have more dead skin cells.
Overall, this is a great wash off serum. This is a great way to properly exfoliate your skin and to introduce chemical peel into your routine.
Product was sent by Seoul Unni All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness We all have different skin conditions and preference What works for me might not work for you and vice versa