I have already introduced the brand BENTON COSMETICS as I did a couple of product reviews for them. This time, Benton released a new product from their FERMENTATION LINE. The fermentation line is mainly made of fermentation ingredients. The fermentation process helps the active ingredients to get absorbed quickly by the skin.
Ingredients: This sheet mask has three high-grade fermentation ingredients
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is a natural yeast extracted from rice. This is rich in vitamins and amino acids that make dull skin look tone up and nourish.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate is from culturing lactic acid bacteria of yogurt. This ingredient nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It leaves the skin feeling moist and supple.
- Lactobacillus/Collagen Ferment Filtrate is basically collagen that has been fermented so that it can be absorbed by the skin. Collagen is responsible for giving the skin that nice elasticity.
Aside from the three high-grade fermentation ingredients, this also has Adenosine, that contains wrinkle improvement actives.
Just like the other Benton products this sheet mask does not contain artificial fragrance, artificial coloring, PEGs, and other harmful ingredients.
Packaging: This sheet mask is in a typical sheet mask packaging but when you tear it open, the outer packaging is made out of paper. The black theme gives a sleek feeling. Benton’s packaging has always been simple and straight forward. I appreciate that it has an English product description and ingredients. The manufacturing date and expiry date is also indicated in the packaging.
Sheet Mask details: One of the best things about Benton’s sheet mask is the sheet itself. It is not too thick or thin and just has the right fit on my face. It is made out of cotton which feels soft on the skin
- It is amazing how this sheet mask has excellent ingredients for the skin. It really feels like you are applying their fermentation line especially their essence. The three-grade fermentation ingredients make it unique and at the same time make it more a healthy sheet mask.
- The sheet mask adheres well to my skin. I didn’t have to worry about the sheet mask falling off. The cotton derived sheet mask is full of essence but not that much that it feels messy.
- This easily delivered the moisture that I want from a sheet mask. It really made my skin feel supple and at the same time look less dull.
- The fermentation sheet mask didn’t leave a sticky feeling. It is that sheet mask that you want to use every day.
This is a sheet mask I would recommend to every skin type but would see better results for those who have dry and dull skin. The non-sticky feeling makes it fun to use every day. The three-grade fermentation formula makes the sheet mask good for your skin. Sometimes the sheet itself could be a deal-breaker for me but, the sheet itself is really perfect for my face and liking.
Product was sent by Benton Cosmetics for review purposes All pictures are mine unless otherwise stated Opinions are 100% honest to goodness We all have different skin conditions and preference What works for me might not work for you and vice versa